Osprey Dolphin Watch Dates
This specialty trip is aboard the OSPREY our 30ft R.A.V.I. vessel uniquely designed for water activities. The seating is closer to the water and provides an exceptional view of the dolphins. This 1.5 hour tour includes a cruise through in saltwater estuary known as Murrells Inlet and out into the Atlantic Ocean looking for Dolphin, Sea Turtles, Rays, Sharks and many other critters Mother Nature may offer us that day! If you are looking for fun things to do in Myrtle Beach then this is it! This will be an unforgettable and unique smaller group experience on the water, join us for our PREMIUM DOLPHIN WATCH TOUR!
The Osprey’s Premium Dolphin Watch is offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays in the summer.
Departure Times: 8:30am & 10:30am
(Check in at Crazy Sister Marina office at 45 minutes prior to departure)
Trip Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours long
*Reservations Required: Book Your Trip Online Today!
*48 Hour Cancellation Policy, Subject to Change, Weather Permitting
The Osprey Premium Dolphin Watch carries a total of 15 passengers.
*If you are seeking a unique, fun, smaller group experience on the water or if Covid-19 is a major concern, this may be a better option the Tursi-Ops Dolphin Watch
*The Osprey is also available for Private Charters! Learn More
* You must be physically able to board vessel unassisted
*Please no children under 3 years old and no expecting mothers
Adults: ages 13 and over = $45
Children: ages 4 to 12 = $39
You Should Bring:
Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Towel, Hat, Small bags, Water
*This is an Adventure Trip! You can get wet so bathing suit is probably a good idea.
*You must be physically able to board vessel unassisted
* Please no children under 3 years old and no expecting mothers
This 1.5 Hour Tour Itinerary:
• Departs from Crazy Sister Marina dock in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
• Tours through Murrells Inlet saltwater estuary system towards the Atlantic Ocean
• Once we pass through the Murrells Inlet jetties, we travel north and south about 1 mile off the coast in search of our dolphin friends!
• After about 45 minutes, we will start our way back to through the jetties, through the inlet, and back to Crazy Sister Marina
Want to stay out longer? Check out the Osprey’s Private Charters!
Enjoy a great time! We’ll be riding and exploring through the beautiful Murrells Inlet estuary and along the majestic Atlantic coastline learning about the ecosystem, global issues, and marine animals of all kinds! The Osprey Premium Dolphin Watch Tour gets you closer to the water, offers smaller group trips, and puts you right in THE ACTION!