21 Jun Things To Know Before Your Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise
Things To Know Before Your Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise
When you hop on a Myrtle Beach dolphin cruise with the Blue Wave Adventures team, you’re sure to see dolphins and a few other sea creatures along the way. We know you’re excited to get started with one of the best family fun activities at the beach, and we want to help you make the most of your experience. Before you set sail with these fun-loving, wildly intelligent animals, let’s make sure you’re prepared for the adventure.
Best Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise
The first step to planning the best Myrtle Beach dolphin cruise is to choose the right team. The Blue Wave Adventures team sets sail with only the most knowledgeable Marine Biologists and a staff with a combined 20 plus years of experience with marine mammals.
We make it our mission to ensure you enjoy each moment of the tour. Some of our guests have had an opportunity to see turtles, jellyfish, sharks, rays, fish, osprey, eagles, herons, oystercatchers, and more. We’ll be sure to point out each dolphin friend and answer any questions you may have. Schedule your dolphin cruise with Blue Wave Adventures now.
5 Things To Know
- Blue Wave Adventures dolphin cruises usually last 90 minutes. We recommend you reserve your space on the cruise you want to ensure everyone in your group can make the same time.
- If you want to have the best opportunity to see the most dolphin play, we recommend morning sail times. Because dolphins sleep at night, they are actively swimming, playing and searching for food during the morning hours.
- Dress casually and be ok with getting wet. While everyone is secure on the dolphin cruise boat, it is possible that a splash or two can get you a little wet. Dress for the weather and be sure to bring the hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- You’re sure to see dolphins (and a few friends). Each seat in our 40-foot custom vessel has a 360-degree view. No matter where the dolphins are playing, you’ll have the best view in the house. Bring the camera along so you can catch the memories.
- Prepare ahead of time if you’re prone to motion sickness. The waves are typically pretty calm for each dolphin cruise, but of course, you’re still on a moving boat. If you generally experience motion sickness, it’s good to take medication ahead of time so you can get the most out of the experience.
Book Dolphin Cruise Trip
The Blue Wave Adventures team offers six dolphin cruises each day (weather permitting). There is separate pricing for adults and children and we’re explaining what to bring with you, where to park and safety measures taken for each cruise.
You’ll make unforgettable memories as you and your family watch the dolphins play together in the waves. Want to create some questions for the Blue Wave Adventures team and Marine Biologist? Check out our dolphin facts and create your own questions for the trip.